- Making Diabetes Fundraisers FunTips for organizing successful and stress-free events
- Keeping it Fresh!Food storage tips for greater flavor & less waste
- Dear Diabetes: Emotions and Blood SugarDo emotions affect blood sugar?
- 6 Fabulous Fall VegetablesTips for making the season’s veggies tasty and nutritious
- Tackling Type 1Two football pros talk about living with diabetes
People & Celebrities09/04/14Take Your Cape and FlyAfter living with T2 for nearly a decade, a writer decides to make health her priority Via Lifestyle09/02/14Highs & Lows of Diabetes in CollegeA d-blogger reflects on how her time in college changed her mentally and physically Via A Sweet Life Diabetes Basics08/29/14Around the D-BlogosphereA round-up of August’s noteworthy d-blog posts Via diabetesmineHealth & Fitness08/27/14Cycling Training TipsA professional cyclist shares training tips for those who may participate in cycling events Via DiabetesStopshereFood & Nutrition08/15/14Tips for Diabetes-Friendly MealsSeven ideas to make delicious meals while managing type 2 diabetes Via WebMDDiabetes Basics08/25/14Diabetes Adventures on Vacation A d-blogger looks back on a much-needed vacation Via A Sweet Life People & Celebrities08/28/14Changing Habits Via Diabetes Basics08/20/14The New “Truth About Stacey” Via Six Until Me
Did You Know?
- You can support the diabetes community by encouraging your Congressional representatives to take action to support funding, programs, and legislation for those living with diabetes.– via American Diabetes Association
- Musicians Patti LaBelle, Aretha Franklin, Nick Jonas, and Tony Bennett all have diabetes.– via D Life
- Strength training might be a beneficial exercise for people with Type 2 diabetes. You should speak with your healthcare provider to see if it could benefit you.– via WebMD
- The American Diabetes Association was founded in 1940 to address the increasing incidence of the disease.– via American Diabetes Association
- Processed cheese, also known as American cheese, can contain as many as three times the number of carbohydrates as unprocessed types.– via D Life