- Dear Diabetes: Emotions and Blood SugarDo emotions affect blood sugar?
- 6 Fabulous Fall VegetablesTips for making the season’s veggies tasty and nutritious
- Tackling Type 1Two football pros talk about living with diabetes
- Taking Diabetes to WorkTips for a better commute
- Meatless Meal PlansThe basics of raw, vegan, & other plant-based diets
People & Celebrities09/04/14Take Your Cape and FlyAfter living with T2 for nearly a decade, a writer decides to make health her priority Via Lifestyle09/02/14Highs & Lows of Diabetes in CollegeA d-blogger reflects on how her time in college changed her mentally and physically Via A Sweet Life Diabetes Basics08/29/14Around the D-BlogosphereA round-up of August’s noteworthy d-blog posts Via diabetesmineHealth & Fitness08/27/14Cycling Training TipsA professional cyclist shares training tips for those who may participate in cycling events Via DiabetesStopshereFood & Nutrition08/15/14Tips for Diabetes-Friendly MealsSeven ideas to make delicious meals while managing type 2 diabetes Via WebMDDiabetes Basics08/25/14Diabetes Adventures on Vacation A d-blogger looks back on a much-needed vacation Via A Sweet Life People & Celebrities08/28/14Changing Habits Via Diabetes Basics08/20/14The New “Truth About Stacey” Via Six Until Me
Did You Know?
- French artist Paul Cézanne, famous for his still life paintings, had diabetes.– via D Life
- You can support the diabetes community by encouraging your Congressional representatives to take action to support funding, programs, and legislation for those living with diabetes.– via American Diabetes Association
- People with diabetes may improve their long-term health by incorporating online tools and support into their healthcare plan.– via American Diabetes Association
- Each state has specific laws about issuing a drivers license to a person with diabetes. Do you know what your state requires?– via American Diabetes Association
- It's a myth that people with diabetes can't eat any sugar. Sweetened foods and drinks can be part of an eating plan that takes all of your carbohydrates into account.– via D Life