- Making Diabetes Fundraisers FunTips for organizing successful and stress-free events
- Keeping it Fresh!Food storage tips for greater flavor & less waste
- Dear Diabetes: Emotions and Blood SugarDo emotions affect blood sugar?
- 6 Fabulous Fall VegetablesTips for making the season’s veggies tasty and nutritious
- Tackling Type 1Two football pros talk about living with diabetes
People & Celebrities09/04/14Take Your Cape and FlyAfter living with T2 for nearly a decade, a writer decides to make health her priority Via Lifestyle09/02/14Highs & Lows of Diabetes in CollegeA d-blogger reflects on how her time in college changed her mentally and physically Via A Sweet Life Diabetes Basics08/29/14Around the D-BlogosphereA round-up of August’s noteworthy d-blog posts Via diabetesmineHealth & Fitness08/27/14Cycling Training TipsA professional cyclist shares training tips for those who may participate in cycling events Via DiabetesStopshereFood & Nutrition08/15/14Tips for Diabetes-Friendly MealsSeven ideas to make delicious meals while managing type 2 diabetes Via WebMDDiabetes Basics08/25/14Diabetes Adventures on Vacation A d-blogger looks back on a much-needed vacation Via A Sweet Life People & Celebrities08/28/14Changing Habits Via Diabetes Basics08/20/14The New “Truth About Stacey” Via Six Until Me
Did You Know?
- The American Diabetes Association offers assistance to people who believe that they have been discriminated against because of their diabetes.– via American Diabetes Association
- The American Diabetes Association was founded in 1940 to address the increasing incidence of the disease.– via American Diabetes Association
- Members of the American Diabetes Association's free online Living With Type 2 Diabetes Program receive recipes, symptom-management tools, and access to an online community.– via American Diabetes Association
- People with diabetes may improve their long-term health by incorporating online tools and support into their healthcare plan.– via American Diabetes Association
- The American Diabetes Association has released a new bilingual Latin-American cookbook, Cocinando para Latinos con Diabetes, with recipes for salsas, empanadas, rice and beans, desserts, and more.– via American Diabetes Association