- The Bacteria BasicsAn RD discusses prebiotics, probiotics & diabetes
- Dear Diabetes: It’s ComplicatedJuggling the many factors that affect daily highs and lows
- Dear Diabetes: Sugar-FreeWhat does sugar-free mean?
- A Diabetes Reading ListKerri Sparling shares some bookshelf suggestions
- 5 Tips for Caribbean FoodWays to make it diabetes-friendlier
Food & Nutrition02/27/15 Pump It Up RecipesA healthful twist on some favorite dishes Via Diabetes Forecast Relationships02/23/15I Love Someone with DiabetesSara White on her life as a nursing assistant who lives with diabetes Via DiabetesStopsHereFood & Nutrition02/27/1550 Shades of Nutrition D-author Catherine Price compares diabetes to the history of nutrition Via A Sweet Life Lifestyle02/12/15Changes at TuDiabetes Via Scott's DiabetesDiabetes Basics02/18/15Diabetes Supply Cases Worth Carrying Via A Sweet Life People & Celebrities02/10/15Cameron's StoryCameron Nichols fulfills his dream of becoming a firefighter Via DiabetesStopsHereFood & Nutrition02/27/15Low-Carb Flour AlternativesCarolyn Ketchum shares low-carb ingredients for baking Via A Sweet Life Health & Fitness02/17/15Hypoglycemia: Many Uncertain of How to ManageA diabetes educator discusses the results of a new survey about hypoglycemia Via
Did You Know?
- For people with type 2 diabetes, even short spurts of exercise may help improve blood sugar levels.– via Endocrine Society
- Processed cheese, also known as American cheese, can contain as many as three times the number of carbohydrates as unprocessed types.– via D Life
- People with diabetes may improve their long-term health by incorporating online tools and support into their healthcare plan.– via American Diabetes Association
- There are some healthier dessert options out there for people with diabetes. One idea: no-sugar hot chocolate with cinnamon sprinkled on top.– via WebMD
- The Tour de Cure is a series of bicycling fundraising events held in 44 states that benefits the American Diabetes Association.– via American Diabetes Association